Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh Brother!


I was fortunate to be the only girl with 3 brothers. I don't think I always thought it was a good thing. But I do now... Being the only girl definitely has its perks and now I have 3 awesome sisters in law!


Well today and tomorrow are two of my brothers Barry and Jerry's birthdays respectively. They were born a year and a day apart. I know...my poor mom and dad! But seriously, you can feel sorry for me too because I was chief babysitter at the time and believe me they found their share of trouble. What one didn't think of the other did. It was worse than twins!!!! I remember I used to dress Jerry up in my skirts and put barrettes in his hair because I wanted a sister so bad. It's amazing the poor guy isn't warped from that. I have some really good memories of them but I will be nice and not embarrass them. But truly- my brother's are the best! They are so talented and I admire so much about each one of them. They both decided to move their families away from Arizona and they are greatly missed. David and I are the dependable Arizona kids- (and maybe not so smart now that it is getting SO hot outside!)


I wanted to send them both a happy birthday and let them know how much I love them. I feel it an honor to be their sister. (Don't worry David-your day will come)

1 comments:

Bren's Life said...

I think you should put the stories.. It would be fun memories for them!!