Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Who would have thought?

Well, I never would have thought that I would ever create a blog but...I find that I really enjoy reading other friends' blogs so I thought why not? Not sure I have a lot to say but we will see. When I got a MySpace my kids thought it was hysterical- I guess they thought I was too old. My kids are getting older -but not me! (grin) Anyway, I will give this a shot but I guarantee that I won't have as many fun stories to tell as my sister in law! Life is just WAY more exciting at her house with her little family! I always get a good laugh out of reading other people's stories. Hopefully I will have something fun to add occassionally!

5 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Hey any time you need something to write about & just at a loss, let me know & you can have 1 or both girls for the weekend. Then the excitement will not stop..
I'm glad you got a blog.. Too fun

gibkidsmom said...

I'm probabaly going to be calling with lots of questions so I can make my blog "cool" like yours! :)
And I wish you didn't live so dang far away so I could help you out more! Love those kids!

Bren's Life said...

There are so many sights that have really cute blog backgrounds. My little friend Bryndee will totally make one for you however you want.
I actually was thinking about it this morning wondering what you would want.. Just comment on her blog & she'd totally do it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. That is so fun that you have one. I can't wait to see how it changes as you start your own grand baby stories! Tell Kami that we are waiting...:)!

disneygal said...

Thanks for sharing your fun with me!!! I miss you so much. What happened to coming to see your NY family???

Love ya,
Sis